The Chaplain over at the wonderful new blog, The Apostates’ Chapel, has tagged me with a meme currently making the rounds of the Atheosphere. In keeping with my past practice of never perpetuating a meme, good, bad or indifferent, I will not tag anyone else. However, if anyone wants to pick up the slack, and post their own Seven Weird Facts, then be my guest, and feel free to thank me. hehe.
1. Even my family doesn’t know this, but I’m a secret, undercover operative for the CIA. If you ever get a chance to meet them, please don’t let on. Unfortunately, George Bush told a friend, who passed it on to his minister, who is of the fundamentalist persuasion (you know the type) and feels that atheists are scum of the earth, so he told the publisher of the local paper who let it slip to a reporter on staff, and next thing you know, I’m on the front page. All because of Bush. Lucky for me, my wife stopped our subscription to the paper about 7 months ago when she got pissed off because all they ever report on is Joe Paterno and Penn State when people are dying in Iran, so she didn’t see it when it was printed. Phew! But I can’t tell you what I did for the CIA, because then I’d have to kill you.
2. I have a loathsome disease. I’d tell you about it, but you really don’t want to know the details.
3. My great, great grandmother was a prostitute on the Titanic. Actually, she was more of a high class call girl, having been hired by the cruise line to keep the rich men happy. She made it into one of the life-boats, because she happened to be on the upper deck at the right time, else I wouldn’t be here.
4. I have six books in print, and one that is out of print. I primarily write about the legal problems of North Atlantic Salmon, but you usually won’t find my books at Borders.
5. Three nights ago, I broke Wilt Chamberlain’s record for bedding women. I think it’s a noteworthy accomplishment, because he was a famous basketball player, and had a bigger, … well… never mind.
6. I’m bald as a billiard ball, but I have Donald Trump’s hair weaver on retainer, so you’d never notice.
7. I am a congenital liar, and have a hard time taking anything seriously.